Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dancing Cat Animation



During the making of this animation, I just reviewed everything we have done in quarter 1 and put it all into 1 animation. This animation started off easy at first, then I noticed that the frame rate was 60FPS. I continued on thinking that it would be simple to fix. Later, I finished my project and changed the settings to 30FPS. I tried moving the keyframes around and make them the move the character a natural speed but that didn't work. I later came in after school and started over with my animation and made my animation again at 30FPS. This project was not very difficult at all the only thing that was making things difficult was the 60FPS. I quite enjoyed making this animation because it was just a review over everything we learned in quarter 1, which made the project pretty easy.

My timeline:


No comments:

Post a Comment