Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ice Cream Parlor


I made an Ice Cream Parlor in maya by using the simplest objects. Everything was pretty easy to make, I had some struggling with the ice cream texture because the texture moves around when it should stay in place. I used all the booleans to connect and form all the objects like the ice cream cone stand and the ice cream scoop. We learned how to animate rotated objects like the lazy Susan. I reviewed grouping objects together and also reviewed how to use keyframes. This project was probably one of the easier projects we have done in maya and I quite enjoyed it too. The only thing I would change about this project is the textures because I don't like how they move around a pivot. other than that it was a great project.

No comments:

Post a Comment